Berlin, Germany or remotely
Neufund makes investing easy, transparent, and accessible. Our technology connects innovative, impactful and positive businesses, with thousands of progressive investors from 100+ countries across the globe. We believe in a “human first” approach and are on a mission to open the world of finance to everyone, create a flawless user experience, and maintain the highest security standards.
Read more about the team behind Neufund → or check our technology stack on GitHub.
In your role at Neufund, in Berlin or remotely, you will be to build innovative back-end solutions for our investment platform. You will build Ethereum based DAPPS and back-end components. Neufund has a deep blockchain tech stack and complex products delivered to demanding users. Our backend stack is Python, Swagger, Flask, Django, RabbitMQ, Postgresql, web3. We use Ethereum based cryptography, asynchronous processing and interface directly with Ethereum Smart Contracts. You will also work closely with our frontend team.
- You will come up with original and elegant solutions to problems.
- You will implement, fix and test
- Backend components that interface directly to blockchain or to other components (Python, Flask, RabbitMQ)
- Ethereum based smart contracts in solidity
- Implement features with Django
- You like to work on open source projects. We want Our developers to be involved and represent us in development communities existing in the crypto world.
- You have a good understanding of blockchain technologies and the business around them
What we ask for
- Experience in designing REST APIs
- Basic understanding of containerized microservice development and orchestration, for example Docker, Docker-Compose or Kubernetes
- Ability to work in an agile, energetic startup environment
- At least 3 years of proven relevant experience
- Basic understanding of the Ethereum blockchain is a plus, knowledge of Solidity is a very big plus
- Familiarity with, or affinity to good test coverage and knowledge of continuous integration
- Fluent english
What we offer
- Competitive compensation. We are looking for professionals with relevant experience.
- Share Success. Through our Employee Stock Option Plan all Neufunders become shareholders of the company.
- Relocation Support. We sponsor visas and offer relocation support. We will help you get to Berlin and get settled.
- Flexible Working Week. Our office is the “members only” coworking space, and it’s up to you to decide when you want to work from home and when you come to the office.
- Grow with Neufund. We learn together in our team workshops, team buildings, conferences, educational events and offsites in beautiful locations.
- Work in an interdisciplinary team. We learn from one another and develop solutions cross-functionally as it is a key part of our culture.
- Career Coaching. Develop your career path with a professional career coach by your side.
- Healthy Food. Team breakfast once a week, healthy snacks and beverages all week long.
- Holiday Season. No matter what your plans for the winter holiday season, our shop is closed between December and January.
Get in touch!
Feel free to send us questions and applications at jobs[email protected]